Q BioMed Inc. (OTCMKTS:QBIO – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 42,600 shares, a growth of 17.0% from the March 31st total of 36,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 184,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of QBIO opened at $0.19 on Thursday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.25 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.39. Q BioMed has a 1 year low of $0.12 and a 1 year high of $1.06.
Q BioMed (OTCMKTS:QBIO – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, April 14th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.08 million during the quarter.
Q BioMed Inc, a biomedical acceleration and development company, focuses on licensing, acquiring, and providing resources to life sciences and healthcare companies. The company offers Strontium Chloride SR89 and Metastron, a radiopharmaceutical therapeutic for the treatment of metastatic bone cancer pain.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Q BioMed (QBIO)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Q BioMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Q BioMed and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.