Resona Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RSNHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 932,600 shares, an increase of 16.6% from the March 31st total of 800,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 227.5 days.
Separately, Daiwa Capital Markets downgraded Resona from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Wednesday, March 9th.
Shares of OTCMKTS RSNHF opened at $4.30 on Thursday. Resona has a 12 month low of $3.73 and a 12 month high of $4.80. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $4.46 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.24.
Resona Holdings, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services in Japan and internationally. The company offers factoring, credit card administration, venture capital operation, investment management, and investment advisory and agency services. It also offers banking and trust banking, credit guarantee, collection of bills and receivables, factoring, and credit card administration and guarantee facilities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Resona (RSNHF)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Resona Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resona and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.