According to Zacks, “Showa Denko K.K. is engaged in chemical business. The company’s business segment consists of Petrochemical, Chemicals, Inorganics, Aluminum, Electronics and Advanced Battery Materials. Showa Denko K.K. is based in Minato-Ku, Japan. “
OTCMKTS:SHWDY opened at $19.76 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $3.65 billion, a P/E ratio of -29.49 and a beta of 0.85. The company has a current ratio of 1.63, a quick ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.84. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $19.76 and its 200-day simple moving average is $21.40. Showa Denko K.K. has a 12-month low of $19.76 and a 12-month high of $30.94.
Showa Denko K.K. Company Profile (Get Rating)
Showa Denko K.K. operates as a chemical company in Japan and internationally. It operates through seven segments: Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Electronics, Inorganics, Aluminum, Showa Denko Materials, and Others. The Petrochemicals segment offers olefins, including ethylene and propylene; organic chemicals, such as vinyl and ethyl acetate, and allyl alcohol; and polypropylene.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Showa Denko K.K. (SHWDY)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Receive News & Ratings for Showa Denko K.K. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Showa Denko K.K. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.