CYTR stock opened at $0.15 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.30. CytRx has a 12-month low of $0.10 and a 12-month high of $4.70. The firm has a market cap of $6.52 million, a P/E ratio of -1.00 and a beta of 2.18.
CytRx Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CytRx (CYTR)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for CytRx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CytRx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.