Shares of NYSE COE opened at $1.46 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $1.47 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.54. The company has a market cap of $31.50 million, a PE ratio of 2.03 and a beta of -0.51. China Online Education Group has a 52-week low of $0.76 and a 52-week high of $20.40.
China Online Education Group (NYSE:COE – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported $0.50 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $88.65 million for the quarter. China Online Education Group had a net margin of 4.91% and a negative return on equity of 12.88%.
China Online Education Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
China Online Education Group, through its subsidiaries, provides online English language education services to students in the People's Republic of China and the Philippines. The company operates online and mobile education platforms that enable students to take live interactive English lessons with international foreign teachers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Online Education Group (COE)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for China Online Education Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Online Education Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.