OGEN stock opened at $0.31 on Thursday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.36. The stock has a market capitalization of $36.64 million, a PE ratio of -2.25 and a beta of 0.12. Oragenics has a fifty-two week low of $0.30 and a fifty-two week high of $1.15.
Oragenics (NYSE:OGEN – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.09 million during the quarter.
Oragenics, Inc develops antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; and Terra CoV-2, an intramuscular vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.