Superior Drilling Products stock opened at $1.09 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $30.78 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -54.50 and a beta of 0.05. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.07. Superior Drilling Products has a 12 month low of $0.65 and a 12 month high of $2.38. The company has a current ratio of 1.80, a quick ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.71.
Superior Drilling Products Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Drilling Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Drilling Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.