LON:TRI opened at GBX 101.31 ($1.27) on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 31.57, a current ratio of 2.90 and a quick ratio of 1.51. The firm has a market capitalization of £137.87 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.00. Trifast has a one year low of GBX 98.68 ($1.23) and a one year high of GBX 165.50 ($2.07). The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 114.58 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 136.16.
About Trifast (Get Rating)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Trifast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trifast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.