VJET opened at $4.26 on Thursday. voxeljet has a 52-week low of $3.63 and a 52-week high of $15.46. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.42.
voxeljet (NYSE:VJET – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, March 31st. The company reported $0.17 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $12.45 million during the quarter.
voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It operates in two segments, Systems and Services. The Systems segment develops, manufactures, and sells 3D printers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on voxeljet (VJET)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.