Shares of WEYS stock opened at $23.90 on Thursday. Weyco Group has a 1-year low of $20.10 and a 1-year high of $29.24. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $24.87 and its 200 day moving average price is $24.13. The company has a market cap of $230.99 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.27 and a beta of 0.51.
Weyco Group (NASDAQ:WEYS – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 8th. The textile maker reported $1.07 EPS for the quarter. Weyco Group had a return on equity of 10.72% and a net margin of 7.68%. The company had revenue of $101.38 million during the quarter.
Weyco Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Weyco Group, Inc designs and distributes footwear for men, women, and children. It operates through two segments, North American Wholesale Operations and North American Retail Operations. The company offers mid-priced leather dress shoes and casual footwear of man-made materials or leather; and outdoor boots, shoes, and sandals under the Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, and Rafters brand names.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Weyco Group (WEYS)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Weyco Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weyco Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.