CareCloud, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTBCP – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, May 5th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, June 30th will be given a dividend of 0.2292 per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a $2.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 10.27%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, June 29th.
MTBCP stock opened at $26.78 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $26.17 and its 200-day moving average is $27.38. CareCloud has a twelve month low of $25.23 and a twelve month high of $30.45.
CareCloud Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CareCloud (MTBCP)
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Kellogg Company Flexes Pricing Power, Shares Move Higher
- Uber Fails To Impress
Receive News & Ratings for CareCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareCloud and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.