Exro Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:EXROF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 838,700 shares, a growth of 16.4% from the March 31st total of 720,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 258,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:EXROF opened at $1.16 on Friday. Exro Technologies has a 52-week low of $0.91 and a 52-week high of $3.54. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $1.11 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.75.
Exro Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Exro Technologies (EXROF)
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
- Kellogg Company Flexes Pricing Power, Shares Move Higher
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Uber Fails To Impress
Receive News & Ratings for Exro Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exro Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.