Good Gaming, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GMER – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 29,100 shares, an increase of 16.4% from the March 31st total of 25,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 476,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS GMER opened at 0.05 on Friday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of 0.05 and a 200-day simple moving average of 0.11. Good Gaming has a 1 year low of 0.02 and a 1 year high of 0.75.
Good Gaming Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Good Gaming (GMER)
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
- Kellogg Company Flexes Pricing Power, Shares Move Higher
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Uber Fails To Impress
Receive News & Ratings for Good Gaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Good Gaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.