Green Thumb Industries (CNSX:GTII – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by Craig Hallum to $25.00 in a research report released on Thursday morning, Stock Target Advisor reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Separately, Needham & Company LLC began coverage on shares of Green Thumb Industries in a research note on Wednesday, March 2nd. They issued a buy rating and a $41.00 price objective for the company. Five investment analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to MarketBeat, the company presently has a consensus rating of Buy and a consensus target price of $53.20.
Green Thumb Industries Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Green Thumb Industries (GTII)
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Kellogg Company Flexes Pricing Power, Shares Move Higher
- Uber Fails To Impress
Receive News & Ratings for Green Thumb Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Green Thumb Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.