SLC Agrícola S.A. (OTCMKTS:SLCJY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, May 6th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, May 12th will be paid a dividend of 0.4313 per share on Thursday, May 26th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.75%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, May 11th.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SLCJY opened at $11.50 on Friday. SLC Agrícola has a 1 year low of $5.89 and a 1 year high of $12.60. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $10.37 and a 200-day simple moving average of $8.48.
SLC Agrícola Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SLC Agrícola (SLCJY)
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Kellogg Company Flexes Pricing Power, Shares Move Higher
- Uber Fails To Impress
Receive News & Ratings for SLC Agrícola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SLC Agrícola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.