Thruvision Group plc (LON:THRU – Get Rating) insider Katrina Nurse sold 9,591 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 33 ($0.41), for a total transaction of £3,165.03 ($3,953.82).
Katrina Nurse also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 19th, Katrina Nurse purchased 67,000 shares of Thruvision Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 30 ($0.37) per share, for a total transaction of £20,100 ($25,109.31).
Shares of LON THRU traded down GBX 1.10 ($0.01) during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting GBX 31.40 ($0.39). The stock had a trading volume of 4,554 shares, compared to its average volume of 126,793. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.87, a quick ratio of 2.72 and a current ratio of 5.24. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 28.18 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 24.71. Thruvision Group plc has a twelve month low of GBX 17 ($0.21) and a twelve month high of GBX 35 ($0.44). The firm has a market cap of £46.03 million and a PE ratio of -11.43.
Thruvision Group plc engages in development, manufacture, and sale of passive people-screening technology in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the Americas, the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. The company offers surface transportation security cameras for protecting the traveling public from terrorist attack; customs and border security cameras to check travelers for concealed contraband; entrance and public venue security cameras for screening visitors to detect weapons and explosives; loss prevention security cameras to detect and deter theft; and deployment accessories to provide operational flexibility.
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
- Kellogg Company Flexes Pricing Power, Shares Move Higher
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
Receive News & Ratings for Thruvision Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thruvision Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.