Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRTP – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, May 7th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, May 13th will be given a dividend of 0.50 per share on Monday, May 16th. This represents a dividend yield of 8.6%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 12th.
AIRTP stock opened at $23.25 on Friday. Air T has a 52 week low of $22.25 and a 52 week high of $26.00.
About Air T (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air T (AIRTP)
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
Receive News & Ratings for Air T Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air T and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.