PolyNovo Limited (ASX:PNV – Get Rating) insider David Williams bought 500,000 shares of PolyNovo stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 5th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.87 ($0.61) per share, with a total value of A$434,500.00 ($305,985.92).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.21, a current ratio of 1.63 and a quick ratio of 1.07.
About PolyNovo (Get Rating)
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
Receive News & Ratings for PolyNovo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PolyNovo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.