Frontier Digital Ventures Limited (ASX:FDV – Get Rating) insider Anthony Klok acquired 75,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 3rd. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.03 ($0.73) per share, for a total transaction of A$77,475.00 ($54,559.86).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.58, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a current ratio of 1.46.
Frontier Digital Ventures Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
Receive News & Ratings for Frontier Digital Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frontier Digital Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.