Matador Mining Limited (ASX:MZZ – Get Rating) insider Justin Osborne purchased 250,000 shares of Matador Mining stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 3rd. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.24 ($0.17) per share, for a total transaction of A$58,750.00 ($41,373.24).
About Matador Mining (Get Rating)
Matador Mining Limited engages in the mining and mineral exploration activities. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Cape Ray gold project and the Hermitage project located in Newfoundland, Canada. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Perth, Australia.
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
Receive News & Ratings for Matador Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Matador Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.