Origin Energy Limited (ASX:ORG – Get Rating) insider Nora Scheinkestel acquired 14,350 shares of Origin Energy stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 3rd. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$6.90 ($4.86) per share, for a total transaction of A$99,015.00 ($69,728.87).
Nora Scheinkestel also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 14th, Nora Scheinkestel acquired 16,455 shares of Origin Energy stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$5.95 ($4.19) per share, for a total transaction of A$97,907.25 ($68,948.77).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.66, a current ratio of 1.63 and a quick ratio of 0.70.
Origin Energy Limited, an integrated energy company, engages in the exploration and production of natural gas, electricity generation, wholesale and retail sale of electricity and gas, and sale of liquefied natural gas in Australia and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Energy Markets and Integrated Gas.
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
Receive News & Ratings for Origin Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Origin Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.