Several other brokerages also recently weighed in on UNIEF. BMO Capital Markets raised their target price on shares of Uni-Select from C$30.00 to C$35.00 in a research note on Tuesday, February 22nd. Desjardins lifted their price objective on shares of Uni-Select from C$28.00 to C$35.00 in a research note on Wednesday, February 23rd.
UNIEF remained flat at $$22.48 during trading on Friday. Uni-Select has a 52 week low of $11.00 and a 52 week high of $26.61. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $23.70 and its 200-day simple moving average is $20.04.
Uni-Select Inc distributes automotive refinish, and industrial coatings and related products in North America. It operates through FinishMaster U.S., Canadian Automotive Group, and GSF Car Parts U.K. segments. The company also engages in the distribution of automotive aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer parts in Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uni-Select (UNIEF)
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
- Is This The Bottom For Papa John’s International?
Receive News & Ratings for Uni-Select Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uni-Select and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.