Plaza Retail REIT (TSE:PLZ – Get Rating) issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday. The company reported C$0.23 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of C$0.10 by C$0.13, reports. The company had revenue of C$27.90 million for the quarter.
Plaza Retail REIT has a 52-week low of C$3.98 and a 52-week high of C$5.22.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Monday, April 18th. Investors of record on Thursday, March 31st were given a dividend of $0.023 per share. This represents a $0.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, March 30th.
- Nasdaq Stock is a Buy the (Deep) Dip Opportunity
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
Receive News & Ratings for Plaza Retail REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plaza Retail REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.