AGL Energy (OTCMKTS:AGLNF – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note issued to investors on Monday, The Fly reports.
Shares of AGL Energy stock opened at $6.20 on Monday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $5.72 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.96. AGL Energy has a 12 month low of $3.72 and a 12 month high of $6.93.
About AGL Energy (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AGL Energy (AGLNF)
- ChemoCentryx: A Biotech Stock Well Worth the Risk
- Skechers Stock Can Be Bought on Pullbacks
- Nasdaq Stock is a Buy the (Deep) Dip Opportunity
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
Receive News & Ratings for AGL Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGL Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.