Separately, Royal Bank of Canada reissued a “buy” rating and issued a $2,420.00 price objective on shares of Rathbones Group in a research note on Wednesday, April 13th.
Shares of Rathbones Group stock opened at $20.35 on Monday. Rathbones Group has a 52 week low of $20.35 and a 52 week high of $20.35. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $20.35 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $20.35.
Rathbones Group Plc, through its subsidiaries, provides individual investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, trustees, and professional partners in the United Kingdom and Jersey. The company operates in two segments, Investment Management and Funds. Its services include discretionary investment management, unit trust management, financial planning and advisory, managed portfolio, and banking and loan services, as well as trust, tax, and legal advisory services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rathbones Group (RTBBF)
- Skechers Stock Can Be Bought on Pullbacks
- ChemoCentryx: A Biotech Stock Well Worth the Risk
- Nasdaq Stock is a Buy the (Deep) Dip Opportunity
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
Receive News & Ratings for Rathbones Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rathbones Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.