Bombardier Inc. (TSE:BBD – Get Rating) – Analysts at National Bank Financial issued their Q2 2022 earnings estimates for shares of Bombardier in a report issued on Thursday, May 5th. National Bank Financial analyst C. Doerksen expects that the company will post earnings per share of ($0.05) for the quarter. National Bank Financial also issued estimates for Bombardier’s FY2023 earnings at $0.04 EPS, FY2024 earnings at $0.14 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $0.23 EPS.
Bombardier has a twelve month low of C$7.83 and a twelve month high of C$13.18.
- Nasdaq Stock is a Buy the (Deep) Dip Opportunity
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) Shines Green In A Sea Of Red
- Expedia or Bookings Holdings: Which Stock Should You Travel With?
Receive News & Ratings for Bombardier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bombardier and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.