Investment analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Impala Platinum (OTCMKTS:IMPUY – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Monday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set a “neutral” rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
Shares of OTCMKTS IMPUY opened at $11.72 on Monday. Impala Platinum has a 12 month low of $10.87 and a 12 month high of $19.64. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $15.24 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $14.60.
About Impala Platinum (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Impala Platinum (IMPUY)
- ChemoCentryx: A Biotech Stock Well Worth the Risk
- Skechers Stock Can Be Bought on Pullbacks
- Nasdaq Stock is a Buy the (Deep) Dip Opportunity
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
Receive News & Ratings for Impala Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impala Platinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.