Labrador Iron Mines (OTCMKTS:LBRMF – Get Rating) had its target price decreased by TD Securities from C$45.00 to C$36.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday, The Fly reports.
Shares of Labrador Iron Mines stock remained flat at $$0.10 during trading on Monday. The stock had a trading volume of 7,300 shares, compared to its average volume of 36,099. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.12 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.11. Labrador Iron Mines has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $0.33.
Labrador Iron Mines Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Labrador Iron Mines (LBRMF)
- Institutional Support For Tyson Foods Is Growing
- Time to Buy These 3 Oversold Mid-Caps
- Johnson Outdoors Falls On Bleak Outlook
- Littelfuse Stock is Hitting on All Cylinders
- HCA Healthcare Stock is Ready to Climb Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Labrador Iron Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Labrador Iron Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.