Separately, Stifel Nicolaus upped their target price on shares of Pine Cliff Energy from C$1.10 to C$1.30 in a research report on Wednesday, March 9th.
Pine Cliff Energy stock traded down $0.03 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $1.43. 80,100 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 73,761. Pine Cliff Energy has a fifty-two week low of $0.24 and a fifty-two week high of $1.47. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.02 and its 200-day moving average is $0.73.
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of natural gas and oil in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. It primarily holds interests in natural gas assets in the Southern and Edson areas; and oil and natural gas assets in the Viking Kinsella and Ghost Pine area of Central Alberta.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pine Cliff Energy (PIFYF)
- Johnson Outdoors Falls On Bleak Outlook
- Institutional Support For Tyson Foods Is Growing
- Time to Buy These 3 Oversold Mid-Caps
- HCA Healthcare Stock is Ready to Climb Higher
- Littelfuse Stock is Hitting on All Cylinders
Receive News & Ratings for Pine Cliff Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pine Cliff Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.