Suncorp Group (OTCMKTS:SNMCY – Get Rating) was upgraded by investment analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday, The Fly reports.
OTCMKTS:SNMCY opened at $8.01 on Monday. Suncorp Group has a fifty-two week low of $7.35 and a fifty-two week high of $9.82. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.14 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.19.
Suncorp Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Suncorp Group (SNMCY)
- ChemoCentryx: A Biotech Stock Well Worth the Risk
- Skechers Stock Can Be Bought on Pullbacks
- Nasdaq Stock is a Buy the (Deep) Dip Opportunity
- Three Stocks To Ride Out A Rough Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/2 – 5/6
Receive News & Ratings for Suncorp Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suncorp Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.