Standard Chartered PLC (LON:STAN – Get Rating) insider Andrew Nigel (Andy) Halford sold 10,400 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 562 ($6.93), for a total transaction of £58,448 ($72,060.17).
Andrew Nigel (Andy) Halford also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 21st, Andrew Nigel (Andy) Halford sold 9,217 shares of Standard Chartered stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 509 ($6.28), for a total transaction of £46,914.53 ($57,840.62).
- On Monday, March 14th, Andrew Nigel (Andy) Halford sold 14,120 shares of Standard Chartered stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 492 ($6.07), for a total transaction of £69,470.40 ($85,649.61).
Shares of Standard Chartered stock traded up GBX 10.53 ($0.13) on Tuesday, reaching GBX 557.53 ($6.87). The stock had a trading volume of 8,144,364 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,972,913. The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 509.11 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 493.59. Standard Chartered PLC has a 1 year low of GBX 406.20 ($5.01) and a 1 year high of GBX 590 ($7.27). The company has a market cap of £16.65 billion and a P/E ratio of 11.13.
Several equities analysts have weighed in on the company. Barclays reissued an “equal weight” rating and set a GBX 700 ($8.63) price objective on shares of Standard Chartered in a report on Wednesday, April 20th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. lifted their price objective on Standard Chartered from GBX 610 ($7.52) to GBX 690 ($8.51) and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 4th. Shore Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Standard Chartered in a report on Friday, April 22nd. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft increased their target price on shares of Standard Chartered from GBX 620 ($7.64) to GBX 800 ($9.86) and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Friday, April 29th. Finally, Berenberg Bank restated a “buy” rating and set a GBX 750 ($9.25) price target on shares of Standard Chartered in a research note on Friday. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the stock has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average price target of GBX 671.67 ($8.28).
Standard Chartered Company Profile (Get Rating)
Standard Chartered PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services primarily in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East. The company operates through two segments: Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking; and Consumer, Private and Business Banking.
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- High-Yield Deep-Value LCI Industries Exceeds All Expectations
- Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) Approaches Key Support Level
- Follow The Money To Cigna
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Chartered Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Chartered and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.