Domino’s Pizza Group (OTCMKTS:DMPZF – Get Rating) was upgraded by stock analysts at Berenberg Bank from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a GBX 310 ($3.82) price target on the stock, down from their previous price target of GBX 330 ($4.07).
Shares of Domino’s Pizza Group stock opened at 4.90 on Tuesday.
About Domino’s Pizza Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Domino’s Pizza Group (DMPZF)
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
- Follow The Money To Cigna
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Institutional Support For Tyson Foods Is Growing
Receive News & Ratings for Domino's Pizza Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Domino's Pizza Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.