ElringKlinger (OTCMKTS:EGKLF – Get Rating) had its price objective cut by equities researchers at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from €14.00 ($14.74) to €11.50 ($12.11) in a report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
EGKLF stock opened at $9.35 on Tuesday. ElringKlinger has a one year low of $9.35 and a one year high of $15.30. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $9.42 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.92.
ElringKlinger Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ElringKlinger (EGKLF)
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
- Follow The Money To Cigna
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Time to Buy These 3 Oversold Mid-Caps
Receive News & Ratings for ElringKlinger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ElringKlinger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.