Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ:ESGRO – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, May 10th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Sunday, May 15th will be given a dividend of 0.4375 per share on Wednesday, June 1st. This represents a $1.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.98%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 12th.
Shares of Enstar Group stock traded up $0.07 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $25.08. 6,001 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,681. Enstar Group has a 52-week low of $25.00 and a 52-week high of $28.10.
Enstar Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enstar Group (ESGRO)
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- High-Yield Deep-Value LCI Industries Exceeds All Expectations
- Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) Approaches Key Support Level
- Follow The Money To Cigna
Receive News & Ratings for Enstar Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enstar Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.