Maiden Holdings North America, Ltd. (NYSE:MHNC – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, April 8th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Sunday, May 15th will be given a dividend of 0.4844 per share on Wednesday, June 1st. This represents a $1.94 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 9.64%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 12th.
Shares of Maiden Holdings North America stock opened at $20.11 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $20.49. Maiden Holdings North America has a 12 month low of $18.75 and a 12 month high of $24.48.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Maiden Holdings North America (MHNC)
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
- Follow The Money To Cigna
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Time to Buy These 3 Oversold Mid-Caps
Receive News & Ratings for Maiden Holdings North America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maiden Holdings North America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.