MBNKF has been the subject of a number of other reports. Barclays increased their price objective on shares of Metro Bank from GBX 115 ($1.42) to GBX 135 ($1.66) in a research note on Thursday, February 24th. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Metro Bank from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, May 3rd.
Shares of MBNKF stock opened at $1.08 on Tuesday. Metro Bank has a 12-month low of $1.02 and a 12-month high of $1.88. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $1.13 and a 200-day moving average of $1.29.
Metro Bank PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides retail and commercial banking services in the United Kingdom. The company offers personal banking products and services, including current and savings accounts; residential mortgages; credit cards and personal loans; and safe deposit box services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metro Bank (MBNKF)
- Follow The Money To Cigna
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Johnson Outdoors Falls On Bleak Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Metro Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metro Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.