Nordic Semiconductor ASA (OTCMKTS:NDCVF – Get Rating) had its price target reduced by equities research analysts at UBS Group from 271.00 to 202.00 in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Shares of NDCVF opened at $16.82 on Tuesday. Nordic Semiconductor ASA has a 1-year low of $16.82 and a 1-year high of $37.00. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $22.77 and its 200-day moving average price is $27.77.
About Nordic Semiconductor ASA (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nordic Semiconductor ASA (NDCVF)
- Follow The Money To Cigna
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Time to Buy These 3 Oversold Mid-Caps
Receive News & Ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.