Pan Pacific International (OTCMKTS:DQJCY – Get Rating) issued an update on its FY 2022 earnings guidance on Tuesday morning. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $0.82-$0.82 for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of $16.10 billion-$16.10 billion.
OTCMKTS:DQJCY traded down $0.75 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $15.16. The company had a trading volume of 40,824 shares, compared to its average volume of 97,206. Pan Pacific International has a 1 year low of $12.64 and a 1 year high of $22.97. The company has a 50-day moving average of $15.51 and a 200 day moving average of $15.97.
Pan Pacific International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pan Pacific International (DQJCY)
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- High-Yield Deep-Value LCI Industries Exceeds All Expectations
- Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) Approaches Key Support Level
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Pan Pacific International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pan Pacific International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.