Simplify Exchange Traded Funds (TSE:PINK – Get Rating) has been given a C$6.00 price objective by Raymond James in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, BayStreet.CA reports. The brokerage currently has an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Separately, Lake Street Capital started coverage on Simplify Exchange Traded Funds in a research report on Tuesday, April 5th. They issued a “buy” rating and a C$4.00 price objective for the company.
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- High-Yield Deep-Value LCI Industries Exceeds All Expectations
- Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) Approaches Key Support Level
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
Receive News & Ratings for Simplify Exchange Traded Funds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Simplify Exchange Traded Funds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.