TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT (NASDAQ:TANNL – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, December 30th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Sunday, May 15th will be given a dividend of 0.50 per share on Tuesday, May 31st. This represents a $2.00 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.77%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 12th.
NASDAQ TANNL opened at $25.73 on Tuesday. TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT has a one year low of $25.03 and a one year high of $27.17. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $25.59.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT (TANNL)
- Follow The Money To Cigna
- Intuitive Surgical is an Intuitive Buy
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Johnson Outdoors Falls On Bleak Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.