Trigano (OTCMKTS:TGNOF – Get Rating) had its price objective decreased by research analysts at Societe Generale from €255.00 ($268.42) to €166.00 ($174.74) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage presently has a “buy” rating on the stock.
OTCMKTS TGNOF remained flat at $$190.00 on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $190.00 and its 200 day moving average price is $190.00. Trigano has a 1-year low of $190.00 and a 1-year high of $215.50.
About Trigano (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trigano (TGNOF)
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- High-Yield Deep-Value LCI Industries Exceeds All Expectations
- Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) Approaches Key Support Level
- The Low In Lordstown Motors May Not Be The Last
Receive News & Ratings for Trigano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trigano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.