Aiadvertising Inc. (OTCMKTS:AIAD – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 75,800 shares, a growth of 75,700.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 10,596,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:AIAD traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.01. 9,030,530 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 10,475,709. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.02 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.02. Aiadvertising has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.06. The firm has a market cap of $12.02 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.06 and a beta of -2.33.
Aiadvertising Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aiadvertising (AIAD)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Aiadvertising Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aiadvertising and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.