AKITA Drilling Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AKTAF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 96.9% from the April 15th total of 3,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 24,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
AKITA Drilling stock traded down $0.02 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $1.63. 25,210 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 23,898. AKITA Drilling has a 12 month low of $0.58 and a 12 month high of $2.29. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.53 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.07.
AKITA Drilling Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AKITA Drilling (AKTAF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for AKITA Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AKITA Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.