Plaza Retail REIT (TSE:PLZ – Get Rating) – Analysts at Desjardins lowered their FY2022 EPS estimates for shares of Plaza Retail REIT in a report released on Sunday, May 8th. Desjardins analyst M. Markidis now expects that the company will earn $0.41 per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of $0.42.
Plaza Retail REIT has a 52 week low of C$3.98 and a 52 week high of C$5.22.
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Monday, April 18th. Investors of record on Thursday, March 31st were paid a $0.023 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, March 30th. This represents a $0.28 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞.
- Fifth Third Bancorp Stock Bestows Opportunity
- 3 Reasons Why Hostess Brands Could Be a Sweet Addition to Your Watchlist
- XPO Logistics Is A Logical Choice For Investors
- 3 Online Education Stocks Investors Should Study
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Plaza Retail REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plaza Retail REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.