AUB Group Limited (ASX:AUB – Get Rating) insider David Clarke purchased 2,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 10th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$19.10 ($13.26) per share, with a total value of A$38,200.00 ($26,527.78).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 41.85, a current ratio of 1.18 and a quick ratio of 0.49.
About AUB Group (Get Rating)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for AUB Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AUB Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.