Cedar Woods Properties Limited (ASX:CWP – Get Rating) insider Nathan Blackburne acquired 4,700 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 6th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$4.24 ($2.94) per share, with a total value of A$19,928.00 ($13,838.89).
Nathan Blackburne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, February 21st, Nathan Blackburne bought 2,061 shares of Cedar Woods Properties stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$4.84 ($3.36) per share, for a total transaction of A$9,975.24 ($6,927.25).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.67, a quick ratio of 0.17 and a current ratio of 1.75.
Cedar Woods Properties Limited engages in property investment and development activities in Australia. It is involved in the urban land subdivision and development of residential, commercial, and retail projects in Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, and Queensland. The company's property portfolio also includes medium and high-density apartments, offices, and townhouses.
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Cedar Woods Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cedar Woods Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.