China Feihe Limited (OTCMKTS:CFEIY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, an increase of 1,700.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.5 days.
CFEIY stock traded down $0.53 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $8.34. 1,988 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 34,531. China Feihe has a 52-week low of $8.34 and a 52-week high of $28.65. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $9.92 and its 200 day moving average is $12.62.
About China Feihe (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Feihe (CFEIY)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for China Feihe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Feihe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.