Dexus (ASX:DXS – Get Rating) insider Warwick Negus bought 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 6th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$11.15 ($7.74) per share, with a total value of A$111,510.00 ($77,437.50).
Warwick Negus also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 10th, Warwick Negus bought 5,000 shares of Dexus stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$10.91 ($7.58) per share, with a total value of A$54,565.00 ($37,892.36).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 43.18, a quick ratio of 0.27 and a current ratio of 1.32.
Dexus is one of Australia's leading real estate groups, proudly managing a high-quality Australian property portfolio valued at $32.1 billion. We believe that the strength and quality of our relationships will always be central to our success and are deeply committed to working with our customers to provide spaces that engage and inspire.
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Dexus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dexus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.