Horizonte Minerals Plc (OTCMKTS:HZMMF – Get Rating) shares are scheduled to reverse split before the market opens on Friday, May 27th. The 1-20 reverse split was announced on Friday, May 27th. The number of shares owned by shareholders will be adjusted after the market closes on Friday, May 27th.
Shares of Horizonte Minerals stock opened at $0.14 on Wednesday. Horizonte Minerals has a 12-month low of $0.05 and a 12-month high of $0.16. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.11 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.10.
Horizonte Minerals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizonte Minerals (HZMMF)
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- High-Yield Deep-Value LCI Industries Exceeds All Expectations
- Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) Approaches Key Support Level
- Follow The Money To Cigna
Receive News & Ratings for Horizonte Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizonte Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.