Bryah Resources Limited (ASX:BYH – Get Rating) insider Leslie Ingraham acquired 1,000,000 shares of Bryah Resources stock in a transaction on Monday, May 9th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.05 ($0.03) per share, with a total value of A$48,000.00 ($33,333.33).
About Bryah Resources (Get Rating)
Bryah Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. It explores for gold, copper, nickel, manganese, and base metal deposits. The company primarily holds interests in the Bryah Basin project covering an area of 1,165 square kilometers located to the north of the town of Meekatharra, Western Australia; and the Gabanintha project covering an area of 170 square kilometers situated to the south of the town of Meekatharra, Western Australia.
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Bryah Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bryah Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.